High School Strength & Conditioning Program
Great Bay CrossFit’s High School Strength & Conditioning Program is an excellent and rare opportunity to access a quality strength and conditioning program for young athletes in the Seacoast area. With this program, athletes are given the tools to build a solid foundation of strength & conditioning through fundamental movements and intelligent program design.
Why GBCF’s High School S&C Program?
• Movement Screen: Every athlete is brought through a thorough movement screen prior to joining our program. This assessment helps to identify weaknesses and imbalances which could be limiting performance and setting the young athlete up for overuse injuries and problems further along in his/her career . This same movement screen is used with the Indianapolis Colts as well as several other professional sports teams.
• Custom Programming: Each athlete will work through a customized program that will work towards building a solid foundation of movement quality and strength, improving weak areas, reducing the risk of injury, and improving performance at sport and life.
• Knowledge & Experience: Our head trainer has a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (C.S.C.S) through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA), which is regarded as the gold standard for strength training professionals. All coaches involved with the High School S&C program are required and motivated to understand the unique issues facing young athletes today and the proper methods to address these issues.
• Nutritional Guidance: Proper nutrition is critical for young athletes to perform at their best on and off the field and to set the tone for a lifetime of success. Great Bay CrossFit believes in a well-rounded diet that emphasizes whole foods, lots of vegetables and clean protein.
• Group Atmosphere & Low Coach-to-Athlete Ratio: Great Bay CrossFit fosters a supportive and motivating group atmosphere that is family friendly. Our program features an athlete-to-coach ratio of no greater than 5 to 1 to enable us to provide the necessary feedback needed to develop excellent movement patterns at such a critical age.
• In season and off season programming available!
• Programming available for off-site athletes!
• Flexible program schedule including 2, 3 and 4 day a week programs!
Contact us today to learn more about our program, including our off-site programming option!