Below is our weekly schedule. Please keep in mind that the schedule is subject to change, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Great Bay CrossFit Class & Coaching Schedule
- Group Class: 60 minute CrossFit class, instructor led, with 5-15 attendees on average.
- Semi-private Class: Small group structure, 5 to 1 athlete to coach ratio. 1 hour to work through a customized program.
- Open Gym: Time and space to work out on your own. No coaching available
- Barbell Club: Time and space to work on strength focused movements. Open gym style, but a coach is available to answer questions and provide feedback.
- Skills Class: Focused session to work on a specific skill or movement (different each week). 60 minutes in length. Instructor led with 3-12 attendees on average.
- Muscle Shark: Advanced CrossFit workout (always has scaled versions). Runs 10-30 min in length, depending on the workout. Anyone is welcomed to attend. Instructor led with anywhere from 5-25 attendees.