MORE ABOUT ERIC
From a very young age I have wanted to become a superhero and fight crime. I imagine that it was every 6 year olds dream to someday possess the ability to leap buildings in a single bound, throw compact cars over bridges and of course wear an extremely fashionable spandex suit when evil arises!
Superheroes from the past were all bulletproof. That is what made them so cool! They were invincible in body, mind and spirit. They also gave us a great example to strive for when pursuing fitness. I want to help you become your own version of a superhero, strong, powerful, flexible and resistant to injury not only physically, but also mentally.
I want you to be proud of what you have accomplished in the gym and always be striving to become superhero fit. Even if your goals don’t include throwing vehicles unthinkable distances, I want to help you reach them in any way possible, although you may reach them faster if you wore a cape from time to time!
Education & Certifications
• Masters of Science in Exercise Science from University of New Hampshire
• Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by the NSCA
• FMS Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
• Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
• USA Weightlifting Certified Sports Performance Coach
• Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer